Table of Contents
There are many tourist attractions in Dubai that can be visited. Dubai, which is one of the cities in the United Arab Emirates, is quite often visited by tourists because it has many beautiful interesting sights.
Dubai is a metropolitan city that is growing quite rapidly. Not surprisingly, this city is dominated by luxurious and sophisticated buildings with modern architecture that cannot be found in other cities.
Although dominated by luxurious skyscrapers, there are many tourist attractions in Dubai that can be visited. Holidays in Dubai are synonymous with luxurious nuances because almost all of the destinations are filled with sophisticated buildings.
There are many favorite tourist attractions in Dubai that have a unique shape so they are often used as photo spots. This city also offers complete facilities that can pamper tourists.
Even though Dubai is surrounded by desert, Dubai has managed to develop its tourism sector to be very developed successfully. Located along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, this city is very developed and has attracted worldwide attention with the successful construction of various innovative buildings that are unlike any other.
The following is a collection of the most favorite tourist attractions in Duba
Slowly but surely, Dubai has become one of the fastest growing cities in the world. This city in the United Arab Emirates has earned the nickname Sudden City from National Geographic because of the pace of development of the city.
Uniquely, many unusual tourist attractions were built in Dubai. In fact, some of them often break world records, you know.
All luxurious and superior, here are ten tourist attractions in Dubai that broke world records!
1. Ain Dubai has been named the tallest and largest Ferris wheel in the world. It beat the London Eye in England and the High Roller in America
2. Who doesn’t know Burj Khalifa? The tallest skyscraper in the world consists of 163 floors and is 504 meters high
3. Dubai also has the largest flower garden in the world, the Dubai Miracle Garden. There are flower installations in the form of planes and statues
4. Address Beach Resort is still new. However, the infinity pool is the highest in the world, because it is on the 77th floor
5. Its appearance steals attention, the Palm Fountain is considered the tallest and largest fountain in the world. The night show is colorful!
6. Gevora Hotel shifts the position of JW Marriott Marquis as the world’s tallest hotel, reaching 356 meters. The facilities are all luxurious
7. The highest tennis court in the world is the Burj Al Arab Tennis Court. Covered with the sky, this field has a blue seascape
8. Deep Dive Dubai has just been inaugurated and instantly becomes the deepest swimming pool in the world. Inside is a replica of the Atlantis-style building
9. Skiing in Dubai Skiing will be very satisfying. This indoor ski area is the largest in the world, the track is 400 meters long
10. Recorded in the Guinness World Record, the Dubai Aquarium is the largest acrylic paneled aquarium in the world. The location is inside The Dubai Mall
Wow, Dubai actually deserves to be called the city with the fastest development, right? Almost all the tourist attractions built broke world records. Is there a place you want to visit or not?